Pasta with Mushrooms and Pesto
19 September 2016
This recipe can be whipped up quickly and easily in a matter of minutes. We love it for a simple mid week dinner.
- 250g pack fresh pasta
- 250ml carton crème fraiche
- 20ml (4 teasp) ready-made pesto
- 350g (12oz) closed cup mushrooms, thickly sliced
- Cook the pasta according to pack instructions.
- Spoon the crème fraiche into a large pan with the pesto. Heat gently.
- Add the sliced mushrooms. Bring slowly to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir the mushroom sauce into the drained pasta.
Read more from RecipesView All
4 May 2021
Made with Mushrooms revels partnership with Melissa Hemsley to encourage the nation to eat more fungiThe UK and Ireland Mushrooms Producers is launching a new campaign to support their Made With...
9 December 2020
Why The Planet Loves Mushrooms And You Should TooThere are so many ways in which mushrooms have a positive impact on our natural environment. ...
20 November 2020
Mushrooms... an underrated ingredientTo us, mushrooms are a very underrated ingredient, not only are they tasty and offer so much depth...
10 November 2020
Lemony CarbonaraWe’ve teamed up with @JustAddMushrooms to help encourage everyone to use up their mushrooms and...