Pasta with Mushrooms and Pesto
19 September 2016
This recipe can be whipped up quickly and easily in a matter of minutes. We love it for a simple mid week dinner.
- 250g pack fresh pasta
- 250ml carton crème fraiche
- 20ml (4 teasp) ready-made pesto
- 350g (12oz) closed cup mushrooms, thickly sliced
- Cook the pasta according to pack instructions.
- Spoon the crème fraiche into a large pan with the pesto. Heat gently.
- Add the sliced mushrooms. Bring slowly to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir the mushroom sauce into the drained pasta.
Read more from RecipesView All
19 April 2022
Garlic Mushrooms Anyone?Frying mushrooms is one of the simplest ways to bring out their delicious, earthy flavour....
4 May 2021
Made with Mushrooms revels partnership with Melissa Hemsley to encourage the nation to eat more fungiThe UK and Ireland Mushrooms Producers is launching a new campaign to support their Made With...
9 December 2020
Why The Planet Loves Mushrooms And You Should TooThere are so many ways in which mushrooms have a positive impact on our natural environment. ...
20 November 2020
Mushrooms... an underrated ingredientTo us, mushrooms are a very underrated ingredient, not only are they tasty and offer so much depth...