Marinated Mushroom Kebabs
- 450g closed cup mushrooms, trimmed & wiped
- 500g chicken breast, diced
- 3 mixed peppers, cut into large cubes
- 75ml olive oil
- 45ml balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley (optional)
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Mix marinade ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add mushrooms, chicken and peppers and stir until well coated. Cover and leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Thread onto 8 skewers alternating the mushrooms,chicken and peppers. Cook on a sheet of foil on a medium hot barbecue (or under the grill) for about 6-7 minutes on each side.
Back to News
Read more from RecipesView All
9 December 2020
Why The Planet Loves Mushrooms And You Should TooThere are so many ways in which mushrooms have a positive impact on our natural environment. ...
20 November 2020
Mushrooms... an underrated ingredientTo us, mushrooms are a very underrated ingredient, not only are they tasty and offer so much depth...
10 November 2020
Lemony CarbonaraWe’ve teamed up with @JustAddMushrooms to help encourage everyone to use up their mushrooms and...
24 September 2016
Sweet Chilli Mushrooms with Halloumi CheeseSweet chilli mushrooms, topped off with halloumi cheese and served on the side with rocket salad...