Marinated Mushroom Kebabs
- 450g closed cup mushrooms, trimmed & wiped
- 500g chicken breast, diced
- 3 mixed peppers, cut into large cubes
- 75ml olive oil
- 45ml balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley (optional)
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Mix marinade ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add mushrooms, chicken and peppers and stir until well coated. Cover and leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Thread onto 8 skewers alternating the mushrooms,chicken and peppers. Cook on a sheet of foil on a medium hot barbecue (or under the grill) for about 6-7 minutes on each side.
Back to News
Read more from RecipesView All
19 April 2022
Garlic Mushrooms Anyone?Frying mushrooms is one of the simplest ways to bring out their delicious, earthy flavour.... Read More »
4 May 2021
Made with Mushrooms revels partnership with Melissa Hemsley to encourage the nation to eat more fungiThe UK and Ireland Mushrooms Producers is launching a new campaign to support their Made With... Read More »
9 December 2020
Why The Planet Loves Mushrooms And You Should TooThere are so many ways in which mushrooms have a positive impact on our natural environment. ... Read More »
20 November 2020
Mushrooms... an underrated ingredientTo us, mushrooms are a very underrated ingredient, not only are they tasty and offer so much depth... Read More »
The benefits of working for Monaghan
Monaghan’s culture is built on a natural curiosity to find out more. This is how we achieve true breakthroughs that further our position as a world-leading business. Join us and you will be joining a dynamic, diverse team of 3,000 people that continues to grow. We are fully committed to developing our people at every level of the business.
We’re proud to play a key role in nurturing the next generation of fresh young talent. We believe in the power of opportunities and that’s why we’ve created a culture where everyone has an equal chance to grow and prosper.